NATIONAL FLAG OF ARGENTINA
DESCRIPTION OF ARGENTINA FLAG
- The Argentina Flag was officially adopted on February 12, 1812.
- The national flag of Argentina consist of three horizontal bands of light blue color at the top and white color in the middle and light blue color at the bottom of the flag.
- The top and bottom band of Argentina flag are sky blue and it is separated by white color present on middle band.
- On a middle band is an emblem representing the sun with 16 straight ans 16 wavy rays.
- Sun with a human face known as the Sun of May.
- White color represents peace and honesty.
- Blue color represents truth and loyalty.